Got Banned? == Server Rules == Ban Form

Started by Krillin, April 25, 2008, 07:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krillin

Chances are you did not follow the rules in the server and an admin or the server operators banned you.

You think you can get away with breaking the rules, YOU ARE dead WRONG! WE FIND OUT EVERYTHING. You do not even have to be in the server to be banned. KEEP THAT IN MIND AS WELL!

HERE IS A LINK TO THE SERVER RULES, For Server Rules, Click Here!

We now have a Ban Protest Form in which a banned player can contact us to attempt to get their ban lifted. You can find that page here.

Any data contained within this form submitted is false and / or misleading will result in longer delays of getting your ban lifted or trashed!

Krillin

Our Protest Ban Form, this is EXACTLY what we DO NOT want to see;
Quote from: Protest Form Submissionemail: your@domain.com
realname: Bobby
playername: shadow
steamid: STEAM_0:0:000000000
server: CS16
mesg: I been playing on that server didnt do nothing wrong at all they havent been explaining rules to me because i did everything right
Note here, the e-mail address is the DEFAULT e-mail address and the SteamID is Default Displayed SteamID. I am unable to do anything with this ban due to FALSE information submitted on this form. (AS STATED)
Quote from: Protest Ban FormAny data contained within this form submitted is false and / or misleading will result in longer delays of getting
your ban lifted or trashed!
This submission is TRASHED due to FALSE data provided on form.

And their message:  I been playing on that server didnt do nothing wrong at all they havent been explaining rules to me because i did everything right This player proves time and time again they do not read and follow the rules and I HAVE personally EXPLAINED the rules time and time again. I removed this ban before I got this, but I think I am gonna add it back as a PERMANENT ban now.

I do not appreciate being called a liar after showing this looser the rules several times, then a final warning and still doesn't follow the rules. Not our fault this looser cannot read. After I removed this ban, player came back in while we were testing our new SUPERHERO, this player joined the WINNING team. WAY TO GO YOU DAMN LOOSER.

You proved your own statements wrong "didnt do nothing wrong at all... i did everything right." Our reply... HARDLY! No go fly a kite in a thunderstorm with steel cable attached.