HLStatsX: CE 1.6.3 UPDATED 1/31/2021

Started by Krillin, October 29, 2016, 02:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krillin

It has come to our attention that the continuation of HLStatsX: CE 1.6.19 has become stagnate and nonfunctional over the past few years. I have forked a second version of HLStatsX:CE v1.6.3 (a continuation if you will). I have been asked by server admins from alliedmodders.net if I would be kind enough to share my functioning versions with them. So I have and here it is.

This program is another author's work. I / We take no credit for the creation of the work, only patching and fixing for the continuation of the module to run error free with the software which powers them. Therefore, this module is provided AS IS and under no circumstances do I / we accept any damages done by using this module. This module was only edited to fix a non-functioning application to functioning. Nothing more, nothing less.

The promise is this module doesn't have any trickery or hacks contained within these files provided as I / we are and always have been ethical in our practices. I / We use this same software on our servers and website. If problems should arise from updates breaking these plugins, I / We will attempt to research and resolve the issue(s) and continue to update this module package. You use this software at your own  risk!

This download is available in two formats. 7z for 7Zip and Zip. 7zip was used to compress BOTH files to get them as small as possible for downloading. There aren't any instructions to be found on how to install this so experience is required.

REGISTRATION IS not REQUIRED to download but is required to report any issues to the maintainer.